Karlka FenceWright have been operating for many years and have established a strong reputation in the construction industry for excellence and project delivery. Our clients range from SME’s, to government entities, to large multinational and international corporations. The business operates Nationally with Head offices in Perth WA and Brisbane QLD.
As part of our continued growth, we are now looking to engage the services of a highly driven Sales Professional that is practically minded to join our team in Brisbane. This opportunity requires someone who can exemplify our brand and values.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
· Preparation and submission of security fencing proposals.
· Ensuring that sales targets are achieved.
· Creating business opportunities through the active engagement of potential clients.
· Project take off and estimation, based on written specifications and site plans.
· Technical sales to the construction/engineering/resources/government industry.
· Regular reporting and updating of all activities.
· Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success within a similar role or work environment. Experience and knowledge within the commercial security fencing industry is essential to be considered for this role.
Highly desirable attributes include;
· Experience selling to the construction/engineering/resources/government industry.
· Ability to interpret drawings/written specifications.
· MYOB Experience
· High level of computer, written and verbal skills.
· Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills, this role requires strict adherence to deadlines.
· Proactive and flexible approach to developing new clients and servicing existing clientele.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Flexible work hours
· A strong technical understanding of our services is highly desirable.
For the right candidate we offer:
· Excellent remuneration package including bonuses for targets achieved or exceeded.
· An excellent opportunity to work with an expanding, dynamic company and progress your career.
· An environment where further development and learning is encouraged and supported.
Please note this position is based in our Brisbane office (Geebung), but some travel will be required.
To apply for this position, please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.
Applications without a cover letter and references will not be considered.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com